- In May 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping announced at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation that China will hold China International Import Expo (CIIE) starting from 2018.
- It is a significant move for the Chinese government to hold CIIE to give firm support to trade liberalization and economic globalization and actively open the Chinese market to the world. It facilitates countries and regions all over the world to strengthen economic cooperation and trade, and to promote global trade and world economic growth in order to make the world economy more open.
- The Chinese government sincerely welcomes government officials, business communities, exhibitors and professional purchasers across the world to participate in CIIE and to explore the Chinese market. We would like to work with all countries, regions and international organizations to make CIIE a world-class Expo, providing new channels for countries and regions to do business, strengthen cooperation and promote common prosperity of the world economy and trade.
China International Import Expo
5-10 November 2018
- HUGE CHINESE MARKET, RAPID GROWTH OF CONSUMPTION AND IMPORT
- IDEAL LOCATION OF SHANGHAI, AS TRADE CENTER OF CHINA
- LARGE EXHIBITION, DIVERSIFIED AND TARGETED SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
- MULTIPLE MEASURES GUARANTEEING ALL- ROUND AND EFFECTIVE SERVICE
- STRONG PURCHASE DEMAND, A LARGE NUMBER OF PROFESSIONAL PURCHASERS
National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
The World Trade Organization
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
United Nations Industrial Development Organization